Tuesday, September 29, 2009

@ TRCC

No practice today! It was cancelled as Cheng had to leave early, Hannan could not make it.. but that did not stop me from making my way down to TRCC to look for the replugios!! =)

Went to the jamming room first and there was Fifi, Mal, Adam, Qader, and Warren. They did this song, which I cannot remember the title, which they say that it'd suit my current emotions.. touched man.. =)

Packed up and headed for deck at about 7 plus and here are some of the retarded moments.. lol
I wonder what "Pinoy" is digging man... ~~~

Fifi when he is "ABNORMAL"

Fifi when he is "NORMAL" ( Ps: Fi, told you I will upload this picture )

As usual, 2/3 of the Romantico Boys and their antics~

The Gay-ish moments shared proudly!! Azhar, Fifi, Me!! lol..

And the even more Gay-ish........

Starts with Fifi...

Then Mal joins in.. WTF!!! ( Mal claims that both their heads form a heart shape )

No comments:

Post a Comment